Skip to content
- Sentiment: ”Protecting that which we love” written on Enclosure Card
- 5.5”h hand-painted resin figure. Ready to display on a shelf, table or mantel. To clean, dust with soft brush or cloth.
- A metaphor for something precious; perhaps someone we love, perhaps our environment, perhaps our own inner happiness. Packaged in fitted box ready for gift-giving.
- Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree piece from her studio in Kansas City, MO. This piece is cast from Susan's original carving and painted by hand.
- This figure communicates through gesture, to represent an emotion or mark a memory. Willow Tree sculptures express love, closeness, healing, courage, hope… emotions of a life well lived.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh